Thank you for your interest in working with George Mason University students! If you would like to join the Mason Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) Community Provider Database and do not have an access code to complete the application below, contact CAPS at 703-993-2830 and ask to speak with Dr. Brooke Kahn. You can also email Dr. Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time to speak.
Please note the following guidelines prior to completing a New Provider Application:
- Participation in the database is free of charge.
- All providers on the database must be licensed in the states in whcih they are practicing, or supervised by a licensed clinician.
- CAPS screens applications before provider profiles are published; completing an application for the database does not guarantee inclusion.
- CAPS requests that database providers keep their profiles updated and reply to queries about practice availability. CAPS staff may also call providers to assist in linking students to care.
- CAPS requests that database providers respond to student calls, even if it is to notify a student of no current availability.
- Inclusion in the database is not an endorsement. Students are made aware that CAPS does not recommend specific providers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information above, please contact CAPS at 703-993-2380 and ask to speak with Dr. Brooke Kahn.